Thank you! DH surprised me by ordering a couple of shots from the hospital photographer.
Everything seems to be going ok. Unfortunately Alex has high bilirubin levels so we have yet another dr. appt tomorrow to decide whether or not he needs treatment. I know it's not a huge deal, but I'm still pretty worried about having to take my precious boy back to the hospital. Keep your fingers crossed for us.
Good luck to him with his bili levels, let us know how things go.
DS - Kaelan April 2009
DD - Hailey September 2010 (my VBAC baby)
Expecting #3 forChristmas!!!