(last year's photos...though she is still just as attached. lol)
(the butterfly thingy says "in the air" but it shows up better in person than on camera
(I can't take credit for the decorations...my sister made them for my niece's 6th birthday and she didn't want to throw them out so she asked if we wanted to do a carnival at daycare lol)
And thank you Gwen! I got the idea for this from your birthday layout for Jordyn which rocked by the way
another amazing thread???
1. Where did you get that robot paper?? It's adorable!! I love "boy" finds like that.
2. The paper with the sky matches the theme perfectly. Great page!
3. This is one of my all-time faves of yours', if not my fave. You are so creative to use the paint strip to tie the whole theme together and you never run out of clever titles!!!
4. Again, how do you think up such cute titles for these pages?!? Guess I know who I'm going to ask next time I run into a mind block. "grape bunch"!! LOVE this! Did you hand-cut the grapes out?
5. Ahhhhhh, that's so sweet! Wayne is going to make the BEST daddy!! Just like you're gonna make the best momma!
6. Great idea cutting out the Cricut products for this page.
7. OMG, this is stunning! Everything about this is just beautiful. Are you giving this to Wayne as an Valentine present?
8. Can you just move to Texas already? Ok? Your daycare is so fantastic it's hard to believe. There is NO where like that around here. Carnival Day? You guys are just too much. You have some very lucky little kids that go there. This is tooooo cute!
Kayson 10-9-06 & Cohen 02-08-10
My favorite is the love is in the air one, what a beautiful and romantic LO.
That carnival double LO turned out really nice too, you included a lot and it still looks unlcuttered. Love the title with the banner.
Charys - Michaels sells the robot paper, I got some myself it is so cute!
DS - Kaelan April 2009
DD - Hailey September 2010 (my VBAC baby)
Expecting #3 forChristmas!!!
Oh my! You have been so busy! I can't get over how many great pages there are here. I love your use of circles with the portraits of the kids. I love the touch page about the girl who adores Wayne. I love that you did a page about the two of you - so sweet and the colors a beatiful.
great pages Karen! I love the titles you picked for this bunch!
You always pick some sweet and fun moments to scrap, too.
My fav is the love is in the air one. It's so pretty!
mom to Caleigh Grace
So much fun to look at these!
These papers are beautiful that you've used. Those carnival flags are really cute...that LO is really nice. I like how you've used two different color papers for the backgrounds of side by side LOs - I always wonder if that is okay, and now I see that it is!
more great pages!!!!! that first one made me smile, hooray for Ryan! and love that you did a Cricut layout, perfect! again, I really enjoy seeing the fun you have with your daycare. love how you're capturing it all with your journaling too, especially reaching your "full capacity" milestone. love the carnival one, looks great!
Gwen, Mommy to Andrew, Jordan, Natalie & Jack
My blog - all things family, photography and crafty