Starting this thread to get sign ups and explain a few rules about how our train works. It is a fun way to get some "new" stuff and get rid of some of your stuff. The rules are simple and as follows:
1. The box comes to your house through mail...this is the FUN part!! You go through it and take out what may be of interest to you. You then add what scrap supplies you have that you think someone else might like. When you are done, you post on the train thread that you are done and then I PM you the address for the next person. Fun, Fun!!
2. We mail the train through regular mail, or preferrably priority mail. It may even be smart to do delivery confirmation, it's only like .30 cents extra. This way we know who has it and when. We don't mail media mail or a book rate. I think shipping for me last time was around 9 or 10.00 So please consider this before signing up.
3. We put most things we don't want in the box EXCEPT for paper. Paper gets very heavy and causes postage to go way up.
4. We really want to see you only keep the box for 3 business days. This helps to keep it moving along at a nice pace. If you want to be removed from the train, you just have to let me know, no problem.
5. In order to participate, you must be an active member of this board (which means at least one post/week, 50 total posts on board, and have at least 300 posts with PO).
I think that's it. If there's anything I've forgotten, please let me know. Once we are all signed up, I will start another thread with the order box will go out and then get it mailed.