Ay yi yi! I am not sure I've ever spent so much time in the store for one layout!
First, I bought the background piece, knowing as soon as I saw it what pictures I'd use. Then I started the layout, and didn't have any coordinated paper to match. The paper had a backside which I used for the mats and letters. But then I wanted a blue flower embellishment to match the flower in her hat. I spent FORTY MINUTES in AC Moore today looking for such a flower. No luck. Then I found these flower stickers, and think that they totally fit the layout. Whew!!!!
I inked the shadow paper on the title letters to make them stand out a little more. Not sure if you can tell, but in person it looks great. I'm super happy with this layout!
I was thinking of using it to start the next phone tag, but couldn't wait to share it. So I'll have to create something else closer to the end of the current phone tag.