very proud of this one

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
crazy j's picture
Joined: 10/08/07
Posts: 1162
very proud of this one

of course, suggestions are always welcome.

auret's picture
Joined: 08/23/06
Posts: 1558

That makes me go "aaaaawwwww"!

Very cute LO! I really like your tags, too. Smile

slurpeegirl13's picture
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125

That's super cute, love the reflection, that must have taken ages!

MommyCB's picture
Joined: 05/04/06
Posts: 7623

How sweet is that?! And I love the stitching underneath the "i". It adds such a neat element. Cool how the pic is reflective too.

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Awwww that pictures is too stinking cute!! Love the layout too. Very well done!

K9Trainer's picture
Joined: 09/25/06
Posts: 4065

You should be proud..an adorable baby and a great LO. TFS

crazy j's picture
Joined: 10/08/07
Posts: 1162

"slurpeegirl13" wrote:

That's super cute, love the reflection, that must have taken ages!

nope! this is the one time power point beats the other programs. they have an option that does this. all it took was a click of the mouse.

crazy j's picture
Joined: 10/08/07
Posts: 1162

"MommyCB" wrote:

How sweet is that?! And I love the stitching underneath the "i". It adds such a neat element. Cool how the pic is reflective too.

LOL! at first, i didnt' know what you were talking about. i do my LOs in power point. the "stitch" under the "i" is the red thingie telling you that you spelled something wrong. i didn't see it before i took the screenshot! hilarious! maybe i should actually go and add it.

MommyMish's picture
Joined: 05/30/07
Posts: 1889

Awwwwwww. I can't pick a favorite part, the entire thing is just so darn stinkin cute!

MommyCB's picture
Joined: 05/04/06
Posts: 7623

"crazy j" wrote:

LOL! at first, i didnt' know what you were talking about. i do my LOs in power point. the "stitch" under the "i" is the red thingie telling you that you spelled something wrong. i didn't see it before i took the screenshot! hilarious! maybe i should actually go and add it.

Really!? How funny! I thought you added that. I love the tiny little details that makes pages great. You should add it. Wink

Joined: 07/26/07
Posts: 90

Awww, what a sweet LO! I love the reflection, it gives the page something extra.

NikolS's picture
Joined: 11/19/06
Posts: 167

That is super cute! TFS Smile

Honey3.14's picture
Joined: 04/07/12
Posts: 2094

I LOVE IT.

Joined: 12/22/06
Posts: 1152

Gosh, that is so cute!!! I really like the reflection of the pic....that's cool!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

"auret" wrote:

That makes me go "aaaaawwwww"!

Very cute LO! I really like your tags, too. Smile

I agree!

AshnBill's picture
Joined: 11/06/06
Posts: 5333

adorable! what a fun memory to capture!