Our spotlight scrapbooker this week is Faith1985. So bring on the questions!!
1. How long have you been scrapping?
2. Do you paper or digi scrap? If digi, what program do you use?
3. Where is your favorite place to shop for scrapbooking supplies?
4. Have you inspired anyone to scrapbook?
5. How much time does it take you to do a page (average)?
6. What is something you want to improve on?
Delia - Mama (homebirthing, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby wearing, cloth diapering type of a Mama!) to
Jeena Kongju (Jan. 20/06) and Maria Konae (June 18/09)
What do you do to inspire your creativity?
Can you scrap in social settings?
Anything you like to have to scrap (like music,snacks, ect.)?
~ Natalie ~
When you get stuck or stumped on a lo, what do you do? (ex. go look at ideas, step away and come back, etc).
What is the hardest page you have ever done (pic if available).
What do you like about scrapping?
do you find time to scrapbook every week? if so, how do you do it? Wink (looking for tips on that one, I'm lucky to get a block of time once a month!)
do you have piles of pictures waiting for you to spend time with? if so, how many layouts do you estimate you have waiting for you to work on? if you don't have the piles, how do you plan what you're going to work on?
I'd like to see a picture of you cropping in action.
Gwen, Mommy to Andrew, Jordan, Natalie & Jack
My blog - all things family, photography and crafty
what's the most expensive LO that you've ever done... how much and pic please
~ Natalie ~