OK, so i'm making digital pages for Eli's album(WAY easier for me and less messy.) Should I get them printed into a hardback book at www.lulu.com or should I get the printed individually and put them in an album?
pro's and cons of lulu.com
- I'm affraid that I won't get the pages just right and that they'll look like crap. lol
- Someone else does the work of getting the book together.
- Nice professional cover
pro's and cons of getting them printed and put into an album
- A little more expensive as i have to print out about 100 pages, and buy an album.
- I can pick any album I want (saw some really cute ones at Aaron Brother's)
- I know the pages will look fine in the book.