For your viewing pleasure?! :)

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
tink9702's picture
Joined: 09/28/08
Posts: 2977
For your viewing pleasure?! :)

Here are some new pages:

iluvmygemini's picture
Joined: 09/02/08
Posts: 1393

These are awesome! You have been doing some serious scrapping!! (Jealousss!) Okay, I love so much on these pages it is hard to list it all! I love the Monsters title, the glitter paper on the Tea Party page, the whole Nolan's party page, the Art title using ribbon, and so on! Can't wait to get home this weekend and get back to scrapping!

gaidinsgirl's picture
Joined: 08/28/06
Posts: 2004

wooow! These are great. I love them all. I am jealous of your Christmas pages. Scrapping Christmas pages is overwhelming for me for some reason. I can never do it and I have tons of Christmas pics!

tink9702's picture
Joined: 09/28/08
Posts: 2977

"iluvmygemini" wrote:

These are awesome! You have been doing some serious scrapping!! (Jealousss!) Okay, I love so much on these pages it is hard to list it all! I love the Monsters title, the glitter paper on the Tea Party page, the whole Nolan's party page, the Art title using ribbon, and so on! Can't wait to get home this weekend and get back to scrapping!

ha ha, these are all the pages from April, May and June so it's not as many as I wish! I think the Nolan's Party page is my favorite of all of them. Thanks!

"gaidinsgirl" wrote:

wooow! These are great. I love them all. I am jealous of your Christmas pages. Scrapping Christmas pages is overwhelming for me for some reason. I can never do it and I have tons of Christmas pics!

Thanks! I have a hard time narrowing down the pictures for the Christmas pages, but doing a double layout really does help.

gaidinsgirl's picture
Joined: 08/28/06
Posts: 2004

"tink9702" wrote:

Thanks! I have a hard time narrowing down the pictures for the Christmas pages, but doing a double layout really does help.

I think for me it is that I am more of a moments scrapper and not an event scrapper. I like to just pull one or two pictures and scrap those, even for birthdays and vacations. I don't do well on layouts with lots and lots of pictures, but I feel bad skipping over some of the Christmas pictures so I don't do it at all. haha. Too much pressure. I also have never scrapped Halloween.

Joined: 06/04/07
Posts: 1368

Wowza, love the layouts! The pictures just pop with the colorful background! I can't decide which one is my favorite either, they're all awesome! I'm with you, Angie, doing more moments over events. Holidays also overwhelm me, but I do manage to get a few pages... just of moments though, not of the hundreds of pics per event since I don't want to miss capturing a thing! :/ Halloween, I think is even more difficult since the colors that they offer in the theme are usually not colors I would pic for a happy, cutesy, not haunting halloween, if you know what I mean! That's a good challenge for me! But keep up the awesomeness, Mel!

redneckgirl82884's picture
Joined: 12/17/08
Posts: 955

Mel those are great! How on earth do you find time to scrap?

tink9702's picture
Joined: 09/28/08
Posts: 2977

"redneckgirl82884" wrote:

Mel those are great! How on earth do you find time to scrap?

LOL! I make time. I have a scrap night once a month with two other girls. We start around 4pm and go until 10pm or so. Most of my pages get done then. But I also find time maybe once a week in the evening after kids are in bed. I rather scrap or be on the computer than movies or TV.