Timing contractions. Woke up with some contractions about 30-45 min ago. I have just been laying in the bed since. I am supposed to go to work today so I figured I may need to time them. They aren't very strong and I hope they go away. I would like to get about another week out of the pregnancy. I have already tried peeing and that didn't help. Gonna try some water and food in a bit if they don't stop. Looks like I may be calling in since I'm not sleeping. As bad as I don't want to be preggo anymore, I would really like D day to not be today. LOL! I will post an update later.
I am still at home and still contracting. They have spaced out but are still pretty strong. They got mild enough for me to sleep for a little bit. From about when I started timing them, until about 5, they were every 2-6 minutes and pretty strong. I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do. Since they have spaced out, I really don't want to go to the hospital. I'm thinking about calling my OB and seeing if he will work me in for a NST and to check me. No change in discharge and Carter is moving a ton. I'm guessing I'm still closed but don't really want to chance it. I'll let you girls know what I decide to do. I'm thinking I will end up calling my OB though.
Went in to see my OB. I am dilated 1-2 now from closed yesterday. He thinks I may be in early labor and told me to go walk. I am supposed to go back to see him at 4 pm to be rechecked. We will make a decision at that time