Sorry I didnt post yesterday, but honestly I was very disappointed and didnt want to talk about it.
So my OB and i discussed last week about setting up the section for 8/31. I will be 36wk 2 days..so full term! Well he comes in the room we discuss the scheduling etc and he sd let me see who else is on call that day, OK. So 5 mins pass and I'm waiting and he comes back in and says that in order to 'schedule' the section for that day I will need an amnio prior to the surgery. :eek: WHAT :eek: He never mentioned this to me in the past and I got upset. I have already started to count down the days to 8/31 and now he says this!!!! I told him that I dont like needles and that I'm not sure that I can do it! Now I am the one that wants 8/31 (just b/c of the school cutoff date) but if I dont want an amnio the soonest he will deliver me is 9/6... b/c 9/5 is a holiday..blah blah blah... I will be 37 wks and 1 day. I really just want to cry!!!! I am so swollen, my feet, legs , crotch HURT! I can hardly walk because of the pelvic discomfort and I cant bend over, plus, my csection scar is swolllen and hurts too... not to mention I have a cold and dont feel good.
So I have an appt next Tues to see him again and I have to make up my mind on what I want to do. Right now I am really praying that I will just go into labor on my own in the next couple weeks and this wont be an issue, but my cervix is still closed so IDK. I have told DH that he is going to have to perform and I mean ALOT over the next 2 wks, because I am ready!!!! I guess I will be looking at ways to get these girls here sooner then later.
Oh and I forgot to mention that I missed my US because I had my appt time confused, so I have to go back today. Sorry for the whining, but this was not what I expected and everyday is getting harder for me!