So my big appointment is scheduled for today at 1:30 and DH and I still don't know if we want to find out. :eek: I don't know what to do! I thought we both wanted to find out but now he says hes not sure. And i think the main reason I wanted to find out was to get my MIL to shut up about it. we didn't find out with DS and she hasn't stopped *****ing about it since and keeps making comments about this one. truthfully I think I want to find out because I have the nursery to actually get ready this time but at the same time I know the baby won't sleep in the nursery for the first 3 months so i have plenty of time to get it ready and sex appropriate after the baby gets here. But a little part of me thinks that I don't want to find out just to spite MIL for bugging me! Aghhhhhh I wish this was an easier decision!