I had my final doc appt before the induction and I have a cervix of steel, although he could feel baby A's head so he is low. So I have to be admitted on Monday for the night to have the cervidil inserted. I'm sad because I wanted to spend the last night as a family of 3 with my DD1 but I can't help that now. I'm really excited/anxious now, though. 4 more days!
Wow! Only a few more days and you will get to meet your little ones. How exciting!
I may have forgotten... why does your dr. want to induce early, rather than waiting until your cervix shows signs of softening? Are the babies showing signs that they need to come now?
Wow, not too much longer now before you're holding your babies. It's to bad you can't hold out until your cervix is more favorable, cervadil is no fun. I hope the induction goes well.
Lenora & Chris 01.16.10
DS Brandon 05.13.07
DS CJ 10.06.11
*Co-moderator of January-June '07 and September '11*