katielee83, lomelindi, nicmac84, airforcewife1, getbuff63

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
indianajones's picture
Joined: 01/21/07
Posts: 1486
katielee83, lomelindi, nicmac84, airforcewife1, getbuff63

You ladies are all on deck. Come check in with us! How are you feeling? Any signs, or is baby just super comfy?

Joined: 07/12/06
Posts: 831

I'm here... waiting it out. DD1 was 3 days late... so, I'm not really surprised things haven't happened yet... but, I am impatient. I am ready to have this baby and get on with life. Wink I have an u/s and appt. this afternoon to check fluid levels and baby activity. I have had some random and stronger contractions yesterday/today... but, they have been really random. I'm hoping I will have made some progress at my appt. today. I'll let you know how things go when I get home.

katielee83's picture
Joined: 11/13/08
Posts: 493

I'm still here lurking around. I am 12 days past due today!

I had my 42 week appt this morning, and I am 6cm dilated and completely effaced. I am sooo beyond ready to have this baby. Sorry I haven't been posting more - it's been an emotionally draining two weeks.

Since I have to go into the hospital at 42 weeks, I am going in to the birth center tomorrow morning to have my mw break my water, so hopefully tomorrow is baby day!

Thanks for checking in!!

indianajones's picture
Joined: 01/21/07
Posts: 1486

"AirForceWife1" wrote:

I'm here... waiting it out. DD1 was 3 days late... so, I'm not really surprised things haven't happened yet... but, I am impatient. I am ready to have this baby and get on with life. Wink I have an u/s and appt. this afternoon to check fluid levels and baby activity. I have had some random and stronger contractions yesterday/today... but, they have been really random. I'm hoping I will have made some progress at my appt. today. I'll let you know how things go when I get home.

How did the appointment go?

"katielee83" wrote:

I'm still here lurking around. I am 12 days past due today!

I had my 42 week appt this morning, and I am 6cm dilated and completely effaced. I am sooo beyond ready to have this baby. Sorry I haven't been posting more - it's been an emotionally draining two weeks.

Since I have to go into the hospital at 42 weeks, I am going in to the birth center tomorrow morning to have my mw break my water, so hopefully tomorrow is baby day!

Thanks for checking in!!

6 cm! Is that progress for you, or have you been at 6 for a while? Crossing my fingers that breaking the water gives baby the kickstart he needs to ARRIVE!

katielee83's picture
Joined: 11/13/08
Posts: 493

"indianajones" wrote:

6 cm! Is that progress for you, or have you been at 6 for a while? Crossing my fingers that breaking the water gives baby the kickstart he needs to ARRIVE!

I know! 6 cm seems ridiculous to me too. I was at a 4 on my due date (the first time I was checked), and a 4 last week too.

bethmcd_22's picture
Joined: 05/10/08
Posts: 235

I can't wait to hear some news!!! I feel like I have been stalking you, Katie!

getbuff63's picture
Joined: 10/08/07
Posts: 23

I had my son Jackson Ryder on 09/13/2011 at 1:36 a.m. It was a crazy but great day!!! I will post my birth story and pics soon!!!!! Smile

indianajones's picture
Joined: 01/21/07
Posts: 1486

Congrats, Robyn!! Can't wait to hear more!

Wendy and Katie, I preemptively added you to the arrivals list for today. Wink