leaving it up to God
Chances are very slim. DH had his big V almost 11 weeks ago, I'm still bfing every 2-3 hours, my depo shot was due last week or before (but because of issues and DH's big V done, I did not get it). DH's 6 week checkup came back as "fertile" but they didn't tell us how many (numbers or mobility). The doc said that if there was even 1 sperm , not swimming, that he'd consider it fertile.
My grandpa passed away on Monday and I've been having pregnancy/fertile symptoms for a couple of weeks, but the last few days especially. I took a test last week, and despite our being done, I was kind of bummed when it was bfn.
So chances are slim.. but I'm jumping DH tonight.
I thought I was the only crazy one that would want another. DH had his consolation for the big V (even though I thought I had convienced him to hold off) and it schedule for next week and I am so sad :( I know I'm ovulating right now So I'm jumping him hoping the condom breaks and I get my much wanted baby. The only thing that sucks is that he's sick and not in the mood. I'm actually really depressed over it and not really wanting to have anything to do with it.
Here's hoping one of us gets our wish ;)
Just remember, he's not magically infertile as soon as the procedure is over. It takes a while. It's based on number of E's. "They" say it's an average of 3 months. You may have a shot the next time you ovulate. His fertility will be less by then, but not necessarily zero. You could probably get him to forgo the condom based on "chances" being less. Play it up a little. Ignorance is bliss. ;)