So, I've been trying to keep positive and hopeful about this previa situation, and hoping that it would resolve itself. As of 4 weeks ago, it hadn't moved, and I have a follow-up u/s today to see if there's any change. Seeing as how I had some more bleeding last night, I'm thinking it hasn't. I think at this point I'm destined to have a c/s which I'm really disappointed about. But even more than that, now, I'm worried that I'm going to start bleeding at any time! The doctor told me last time if I have any bleeding I have to go to emergency, and the only way to resolve this situation if I start bleeding A LOT is to have an emerg. c/s. Baby is obviously not ready yet. This is totally stressing me out!
Well I'm much happier after the u/s! He started off by saying "I've seen babies born at this stage that survive" - like that's comforting! But...the placenta has moved!!! Not enough to have a normal delivery YET, but I'm at least holding out hope that if it's moved as much as it has in the last 4 weeks, that in another 4 weeks when I go in again, it might've moved enough for me to have a regular vag delivery. Yippee!!!! I still have to take it easy becasue bleeding is still an issue, but at least I got some good news! I have been starting to have a lot more BH ctrx too, so I've been told to put my feet up as much as possible...yeah right with a toddler constantly climbing me!