I am scheduled for c/s on the 14th but I am not sure I am going to make it that far. In the last day or two the pressure has increased significantly and moved south. It is getting more uncomfortable to walk or even to go from sitting to standing. I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore but our house is no where near ready for a baby. We just moved in last weekend and we are still swimming in boxes and mess. Of course, by the time I get home from work in the evenings I am too exhausted to get anything done. I am definitly feeling like I need to get on the ball and get it done. So, this afternoon after work my plan is:
1) Trip to Lowe's to get closet rods for the master bedroom so that I can get our hangings clothes off the floor. (Previous owners had removed rods and doors from closet and used it as a resessed space for their TV and dresser.)
2) Trip to Hobby Lobby for a few wall hangings
3) Have DH install closet rods and hang shelves in DD1's room.
4) Get the girls' rooms organized and decorated (they can help with this).
5) Distribute as many items that have been piled up in the dining room as I can to their final resting places so that I can set up the table so that we have somewhere to eat.
6) Wash new baby clothes and get her stuff organized in our room.
I know that this is a very ambitious list, but I work better with clear goals. I figure anything that I can get done off this list each day is a step in the right direction.
Whendi and Matt 2005
DD1 March 2007
DD2 July 2008
DD3 September 2011
I hope you make it to the 14th.. I know for myself the last 2 weeks have been crazy.. every ache or pain had me thinking I could go any day now... My CS is tomorrow. I think I will be able to make it...
I hope you are able to make it to your cs date.
Lenora & Chris 01.16.10
DS Brandon 05.13.07
DS CJ 10.06.11
*Co-moderator of January-June '07 and September '11*