Both heartbeats good, had group B test. Doctor checked me and I'm still high, thick and closed. Appointment next week with an ultrasound - he wants to make sure of their positions before he schedules my c-section. So, unless I go on my own, I will probably have 2 more weeks. He does scheduled c-sections on Tuesdays and Fridays, so birthdates could be 8/28 or 8/31. Right now, it's just a waiting game.
It's a little closer to have an end date, as least!