Just got back from my 34 week appointment and we penciled in a c-section date for Friday September 14th at 8:00am. So only 5 more weeks and little bean will be here. I also get to have another u/s in two weeks to check on her size and to see if I have any windows on my uterus. With DS I had a window and was told I may need to have a c-section at 36 or 37 weeks with this one to prevent uterine rupture. But we have decided to wait until 39 weeks unless I start having major contractions (which is what caused the window in the first place). So here's hoping this little one is agreeable and September 14th can be her birthday.