Hi everyone!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hi everyone!

  1. #1
    Mega Poster les27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,575

    Default Hi everyone!

    Hello everyone...hoping to get to know everyone here! We are going to be TTC #2 starting in Jan 2012. I really really really want to be preggo right this second, but we have to wait a few months! I have wanted to have a 2nd for over a year, my dh wouldn't even talk about it, he told me we needed to get some of our debt paid off, so I've been diligently doing just that! Well last week out of the blue he told me he wanted to start trying for another baby! seriously I was floored! I called my doctor's office and made an appointment to get my IUD out, they couldn't get me in until August 3....well then I started looking at the dates, so if I got pregnant in August, that would put me in May 2012, which would be perfect, but we would HAVE to get pg the first month trying....and who knows if my dh would even be in town! SO...we decided to wait a few months (5 months plus a few weeks to be exact) in order to have a fall/winter baby. My dh is a wildland firefighter and is only guaranteed work 6 months out of the year, and those 6 months are BUSY....so we wanted to make sure to have our 2nd when he would be around....also my work entails detailing cars (among other things) and I don't have an indoor work bay, I have to do all the cleaning out in the weather....I KNOW I can't do my job in 100 degree heat 9 months pregnant! I'm not even sure I can 6-7 months pregnant, but I'm sure going to try! I am also going to be starting teaching Zumba next month, so this will give me a few months to get that all sorted out before I get preggo....along with paying off some more of those pesky bills I talked about earlier.

    Well sorry about the novel above! I really really want to get to know everyone! Anyone else looking to start TTC in January?
    LESLI

    Lesli & Russell August 24, 2007
    Savanna June --- January 29, 2009
    Alivia Christi --- January 9, 2013


  2. #2
    Mega Poster VixB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Ontario
    Posts
    4,016

    Default

    Hi Lesli!
    We will be trying to conceive in February (Valentine's Day) to have a fall-winter baby too (would like a late October or November baby. We too are waiting to pay off bills before TTC again...grrrrr credit cards are killing me!! Welcome and can't wait to chat with you here. Maybe we'll be in due in the same month later next year!
    Vicky
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

  3. #3
    Mega Poster les27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    Hi Vicky! That would be so great to be on the same BB! Glad to find someone in the same boat My husband just got an awesome paycheck (as in more than 4 times the amount he normally gets) because he went to TX for 2 weeks on a fire......and I was just able to put $2000 of it towards one of our loans! YAY!!!
    LESLI

    Lesli & Russell August 24, 2007
    Savanna June --- January 29, 2009
    Alivia Christi --- January 9, 2013


  4. #4
    Mega Poster VixB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Ontario
    Posts
    4,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by les27 View Post
    Hi Vicky! That would be so great to be on the same BB! Glad to find someone in the same boat My husband just got an awesome paycheck (as in more than 4 times the amount he normally gets) because he went to TX for 2 weeks on a fire......and I was just able to put $2000 of it towards one of our loans! YAY!!!
    Oh that is AWESOME!! Good for you guys!!!
    Vicky
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

  5. #5
    Posting Addict AshG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Posts
    6,889

    Default

    Congrats!! Glad to have you here!

    Owen 11-30-2007
    Gwendolyn 5-26-2009

  6. #6
    Mega Poster les27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AshG View Post
    Congrats!! Glad to have you here!
    Thanks!
    LESLI

    Lesli & Russell August 24, 2007
    Savanna June --- January 29, 2009
    Alivia Christi --- January 9, 2013


  7. #7
    Community Host eliann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Sorry for the late response, but welcome to the board Congrats on having a definite TTC goal. January isn't too far away. I know it seems like light years when you have baby fever though.

    A wildland firefighter, man that's a tough job. Well I thank him for helping with our nations wildfires. Hope your DH is all done in Texas because yes it's incredibly hot here still. Although today its rainy and the high is 97 which is a freaking miracle since its been over 100 degrees for like 38 days. Tomorrow we are back to 103 unfortunately.

    It's fun that you will be teaching Zumba, I took a class when I lived in LA and loved it, I want to get back into it soon!
    elizabeth & justin 10/29/2011
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

  8. #8
    Mega Poster les27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliann View Post
    Sorry for the late response, but welcome to the board Congrats on having a definite TTC goal. January isn't too far away. I know it seems like light years when you have baby fever though.

    A wildland firefighter, man that's a tough job. Well I thank him for helping with our nations wildfires. Hope your DH is all done in Texas because yes it's incredibly hot here still. Although today its rainy and the high is 97 which is a freaking miracle since its been over 100 degrees for like 38 days. Tomorrow we are back to 103 unfortunately.

    It's fun that you will be teaching Zumba, I took a class when I lived in LA and loved it, I want to get back into it soon!
    oh man I had to log in and it took me forever to get back on here! He thinks he will be doing one more 2 weeker in Texas possibly at the end of the month.

    and yes Zumba is SO much fun! I just barely took it over this week and my 1st class went AWESOME! I wasn't even nervous AT ALL (which is HUGE for me)

    I am so excited for you and your wedding! Can't wait to hear all about it...see pictures...
    LESLI

    Lesli & Russell August 24, 2007
    Savanna June --- January 29, 2009
    Alivia Christi --- January 9, 2013


  9. #9
    Contributor xo_nikki_ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    95

    Default

    We're most likely going to start TTC in December or January. The original plan was in October as soon as we get married and move out of my parents' house, but I'm bipolar and my meds doctor would rather I go completely off my meds slowly, rather than all at once as soon as we start trying. I'm going to go off my birth control in October, so we'll be using condoms for 1-3 months. THAT should be interesting, since we haven't in like 5 years. Anyways, that puts me around the same time as you!!
    Not TTC yet, but we'll chart this anyways



    Daisypath Wedding tickers

  10. #10
    Mega Poster les27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xo_nikki_ox View Post
    We're most likely going to start TTC in December or January. The original plan was in October as soon as we get married and move out of my parents' house, but I'm bipolar and my meds doctor would rather I go completely off my meds slowly, rather than all at once as soon as we start trying. I'm going to go off my birth control in October, so we'll be using condoms for 1-3 months. THAT should be interesting, since we haven't in like 5 years. Anyways, that puts me around the same time as you!!
    sweet! I wanted to go ahead and get my IUD out the first of this month and try for a May baby, then if we didn't get it first shot we would just use condoms until January.....my dh vetoed that idea, he said he will never wear a condom again! LOL
    LESLI

    Lesli & Russell August 24, 2007
    Savanna June --- January 29, 2009
    Alivia Christi --- January 9, 2013


+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions