Some kind of exciting stuff has happened just recently and I'm not quite ready to share it with people IRL, so I thought I'd share with you all!
So, I'm a bit of a planner. Not out of control, down to the last detail, but I like to have a timeline. Initially, when DH and I started talking about a third child, we agreed to wait until Nora turned two and then just not prevent. We figured if we're meant to have a third, we will, if not, we're completely happy with the two we have. Out of the blue, last week, DH says he thinks we should ditch BC now and if we don't get pregnant within a year, he'll have a vasectomy. Well, that threw me for a loop. I do want a third, but we're almost finished BFing. It would be kind of nice to have my body back, at least for a little while. So now I'm on the fence. Do I just go with it and figure that if it's meant to be it will, or do I try to talk him into holding off a bit longer?
Then, on top of that, Monday night he got home and told me that he wanted to show me something. So I went to the computer and he had a real estate site up with a picture of a darling little house on two acres that is for sale at a really good price. We've been talking about moving into town for awhile now, but again, I was thinking closer to next summer. Anyway, we drove out to look at the outside on Tuesday and called the realtor that night. Yesterday we looked at the inside and pretty much fell in love. It's an old house so it has some quirks, but I love the character and the space. We went ahead and made an offer and we hope to hear back by tomorrow. It's crazy how quickly it's all happening. So we could potentially be moving in the next month. :eek: