In the ttc department. Originally we were going to wait a year and a half to ttc #3. Now Dh says if things work out wirh he house issue we are having then we can ttc sooner. I want to try in January. I also got him to agree on a birth at a birth center. I am sk happy. Things are really looking up. I am just hoping everything works out. I have my fingers crossed for the next three months.