Italian Crock Pot Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 container of cream cheese
1 can of cream of mushroon soup
1 package of good seasons zesty italian dressing mix ( packages on salad dressing isle)
Plug Crock Pot in.
mix cream cheese,cream of mushroom soup, 1 can (use cream of mushroom soup can) of milk, and the italian dressing mix. Stir well until blended.
Add Chicken breasts.
Cook 6-8 hours on low.
Make white or wheat rice.
Top rice with Chicken, and the sauce that will be in the crock pot.
This is so yummy! My family, especially my girls love this recipe.
Ohh I LOVE easy crock pot recipes!
Skillet Spaghetti Au Mozzarella
1 lb ground beef
8 oz fresh mushrooms
1 small onion
½ green pepper
28 oz can diced tomatoes
1 c water
1 ½ c spaghetti, broken into 1-2 “ pieces
1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
1 ½ tsp salt
8 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
Brown ground beef in 12” Skillet. Drain grease. Meanwhile chop onion, green pepper and mushrooms. Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT the mozzarella cheese. Cook covered on medium heat for 15-20 minutes or just until the spaghetti is cooked. Add the cheese to the top and put the cover back on the skillet, just until the cheese is melted.
This recipe can be doubled in a 12” Skillet!
We have had a slow cooker as an early wedding present so Im looking out for any easy crock pot recipes anyone has got
~ Charlotte ~
Here's a good one for you, Charlotte!
Slow Cooker Chicken Soft Tacos
2 Chicken Breasts (boneless preferred)
Taco Seasoning (I used 2 tbsp of Ash's recipe last time and it was fantastic! Thx Ash )
1 cup salsa
1/2 red and green bell pepper, cut into small strips
1/2 spanish or white onion, cut into small strips
+ additional items you like to eat on tacos
1.) Mix the taco seasoning and salsa together.
2.) Place peppers and onions in the bottom of the slow cooker and the chicken breasts on top.
3.) Spread seasoning mix over contents. Cook on HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW for 6-8.
4.) 30 minutes before serving shred the chicken breasts with two forks. Mix with sauce, peppers and onions.
5.) Make tacos.
*I add 1/2 - 1 cup of water because I have a large slow cooker (6.5 qt.). Basically you want the vegetables covered plus a little bit of the chicken.
OK... I mentioned this recipe ages ago and am just now finally getting around to posting it. These are one of my FAVORITE cookies. They seem like a lot of work, but it really goes pretty fast and they are totally worth it!
Brown Sugar Cookies
¼ cup granulated sugar
2 cups packed dark brown sugar
2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
14 tablespoons unsalted butter
½ teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk the granulated sugar and ¼ cup of the brown sugar together in a shallow dish for rolling. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and baking powder together.
2. Melt 10 tablespoons of the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, swirling the pan constantly, until it is dark golden brown and has a nutty aroma, 3-5 minutes. Transfer the browned butter to a heatproof bowl, stir in the remaining 4 tablespoons butter until melted, and set aside for 15 minutes.
3. Stir the remaining 1 3/4 cups brown sugar and salt into the cooled butter until evenly combined. Stir in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated, about 30 seconds. Stir in the flour mixture until just combined, about 1 minute.
4. Working with 2 tablespoons of dough at a time, roll the dough into balls with wet hands, then roll in the sugar mixture to coat. Lay the balls on the prepared baking sheets, spaced about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake the cookies one sheet at a time, until the edges are set and beginning to brown, but the centers are still soft and puffy, 12 to 14 minutes, rotating each baking sheet halfway through baking. (The cookies will look raw between the cracks and seem underdone.)
6. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then serve warm or transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.