Dishrag Tag is slow, so I thought I'd put out feelers to see who would be interested in a swap.
Here's an example of how it would work.
- 10 people sign up.
- Swap host PMs those people to give them her address.
- Participants make 10 cloths, knit or crochet, in whatever 100% cotton brand/colors they like.
- Participants mail their 10 completed cloths, along with some money to help cover postage to the final destination and their address, to the swap host.
- Swap host takes one cloth from each of the received groups and creates a new set of groups, then mails them to each participant.
- Participant receives package containing 10 cloths, one from each participant.
I would think there should be a deadline so that we're not waiting months for our cloths, but it would depend on how many people sign up and how long it takes each person to make one cloth.
What do you guys think?