So I went to the doc yesterday to get blood work to check my hcg again and the level was 8. I was supposed to start AF next week after I'm done with the pill, but as soon as I left the office, I noticed I'd started bleeding. So I called the doc office and they made me come in today for an u/s to see if it was AF or not. As it turns out I STILL have a small amount of retained tissue. They said it was just the tiniest amount but considering my level is still 8 they won't let me try this cycle. I am so completely devastated by this. My doc went ahead and gave me Femara for next cycle and he said he thought it would work first try again. He said he'd be shocked if it took more than two tries. I suppose that should be comforting but I'm really afraid to have any hope anymore. Here I was thinking I'd start fertility meds this weekend and now to find out I have to wait ANOTHER month. Clearly my RE was not happy having to tell me that. He said he knew how hard it was but he just wanted to be sure and he didn't think it was safe. So now I just wait. I wish I'd never let my OB do anything and that I'd gone straight back to the RE when we knew I was losing the baby. This has just been completely insane and I have no idea how to get through ANOTHER month of waiting. These last 8 weeks have been so awful.