I wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Cara. I have a daughter who is 18 months and in October i had a m/c at 12 weeks. I had a long, drawn out experience that is finally over. It took over 8 weeks for the bleeding to stop and for my hcg levels to stabilize.
My husband and I were hoping to start ttc this month after charting since the loss. But after the loss my doctor put me on Pristiq (an anti-depressant0 because I had a hard time dealing with the loss. I feel fine now, feel like I have accepted the loss and have come to a healthy place in the grieving process. Hence, we wanted to try again. But he wants me to cut the dose in half for a month and then have a month free of the medication and then start trying. I feel so sad. Like I was ready finally only to be told no. I want to listen to his advice and wait for the health of my potential child (the risk involved was an increased chance of m/c). Its just that we will finally be able to ttc in April which is when our child would have been born. Just seems like this saga won't end.
Anyway, my charts are all over the place and I can't always tell if I am ovulating or reading the signs correctly and hope that someone can help sort me out!
Looking forward to journeying along with all of you.
Welcome So sorry for your loss, and that you're having to wait longer to ttc again. Be sure and come over to the Charting Board (click on the link in my siggy), we'll be glad to help you analyze your chart! Best wishes for a quick BFP once you start ttc again.
ETA: Oops, my siggy is turned off, lol, be right back with the link.
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's sounds like you've been through quite the ordeal. I hope the next month passes by quickly for you and that your TTC journey is a short one. I agree with Mary- join us over on the charting board!