I'm seriously going insane... my temps are high and I have a TON of symptoms!!!! My temps are not usually high unless I'm on progesterone supporitories and even then they are not this high... except for my 2 pregnancy charts! Craziness... I HATE the waiting. I will be testing tomorrow morning... I can't wait!
I've been having such trouble sleeping... I can get to sleep just fine, but I start waking up around 2am and then I'm up early (before 7!) DH has been questioning what's up with that... I wish I knew! UGH!
Still have tons of symptoms, but my tests are NEGATIVE UGH! This sucks!!!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do... wait a few days and test again? Or call doc and see what they want me to do... I'm just so frustrated about this whole thing... I just want to know one way or the other at this point!
Holy crap!!! I just got back from the dentist and my gums BLED like crazy! It's insane. The hygienist asked if I had any medical changes lately... what the heck is that supposed to mean????
Then on the way home, I got a MEGA hotflash... I'm dying over here... UGH!
Well AF arrived yesterday... oh joy... so, it's on to a new cycle for me! I have b/w and u/s scheduled for Weds. I'm really debating what I want to do... I'm definitely going to do one more cycle of Clomid cause obviously my body responded well this time. I know the weight loss helped. I'm just wondering if my body would return to normal if I lost more weight. I really want to talk to DH. I don't know if I'm ready to talk to someone about IVF and doing injectibles again, etc. *Sigh* Maybe we'll do one more cycle of Clomid and see what happens... if BFN then I think I'd like to wait and try to lose some more weight and start up again in Jan/Feb, after all the craziness from the Holidays, etc.
Who knows... I'll talk with DH tonight and see what he thinks.
Okay... had u/s and b/w today. We are trying 100mg Clomid again... we were going to try Estrace Cream to help my lining, but unfortunately I can't use it *sigh* So, here are my levels on Day 4:
Well, this cycle has been cancelled. I found out last night my mom needs surgery because she has a mass on one of her ovaries. They won't know if it's cancer or not until after the surgery. She'll be going in for the surgery next week or the week after, which would be around the time I ovulate and being 7.5 hours away from DH just won't cut it... so... we are cancelling this cycle. UGH!
I just can't believe that my dad has cancer and is going for surgery on Oct. 24th... now my mom needs to have surgery! I'm praying that it's not cancer... I don't think I can handle having 2 parents with cancer! My step-father is freaking out a little because he just lost his dad to cancer in August... now he has to deal with all the stuff with my mom.
UGH! This has seriously been the year from hell... Is it 2009 yet?????
So, mom ended up having masses on both her ovaries and had a complete hysterectomy. She's doing great and is enjoying her time at home for the next 6 weeks.
Dad had his surgery, everything went as well as can be expected. He still has his feeding tube, but he's gained 14 lbs!!! YEAH! He was down to 140 and looking pretty thin, so I'm glad he's put on some weight. Now for the bad news. They didn't get all the cancer with the surgery. So he needs 8 weeks of radiation and 3 very high doses of chemotherapy... and he has to have all of his teeth pulled because the radiation will end up killing his teeth anyway. fun fun...
So, we are TTC again this cycle. I'm back on Clomid 100mg Days 5-9. I had my u/s and b/w on Tuesday:
started my Clomid today... woo hoo... and I will begin taking low dose aspirin to help with the lining.. hopefully it works, last cycle my lining was a 4 or something ridiculous like that! UGH! Next appt. is Nov. 26... the day before Turkey Day.
Hopefully it's good news!!!!
Oki dokie... b/w results for Nov. 26:
follies about 9-10mm... had 3 on left, 2 on right
Today 12/1... had u/s and b/w. I have 2 good follies... one on the left, one on the right. they are about 15-16mm!!!!! YEAH! Now, I just wait for the blood work! My lining is still a little thin, it's only at a 5, but I'll take it!!
Holy Cannoli... I got to trigger today!!!!!!!! At my u/s my doc said that depending on my numbers he'd either see me tomorrow or Friday for another u/s and b/w... well, when I called today to get my b/w results, they said I needed to trigger today and they scheduled the IUI for Friday!!! OMG! I totally freaked myself out about the shot... I'm soooo bad with needles, but I did it It's for such a good cause, I just made myself do it!
B/W results for today:
YEAH for a great E2 number!!!!