With a huge thank you to my friend on the January 2004 BB~Tina, for making this for us... I am so happy to give you the blinkie!!
Just copy and paste this code into your profile and then remove the *'s.
Really cool! Thanks to *becci*, she has told me how you can actually make this blinkie linked to your actual journal!!
[*url=where you want to go][*img]link to blinkie[*/img][*/url]
That is the code you would use.
1) After the URL= part, you would put in the adress to your journal
2) After the img part, put in this link : http://www.kayaj.com/images/ttc_journal.gif
3) Then you close it off with [/img][/url]
Of course you will remove the * in the above mentioned codes for it to work and display properly!
Hope you like it!!
So I noticed that the original blinkie has disappeared so I made a few new versions:
The code to insert into your siggie is:
- For the Bookworm Blinkie:
[*url="URL of your journal"][*img]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s624/BokkieNYC/TTCJournal_zps8e479aba.gif[*/img][*/url]
- For the Fairy Blinkie:
[*url="URL of your journal"][*img]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s624/BokkieNYC/PGOrg%20Blinkies/TTCJournalFairy_zps2c4ea46e.gif[*/img][*/url]
1) After the "URL=" part, you would put in the address to your journal between quotation marks
2) remove the * in the above mentioned codes for it to work and display properly
If you have any other ideas for blinkies I will be happy to try and create them if you want.