I feel like I have a lot of them.
-I HATE when people blow their nose when someone (expecially me) is eating. yuck!
-I hate that after hosting Dh's family I always find no one used the hand towels in the bathroom to wash their hands. Ew! (I started leaving a bottle of sanatizer in there in hopes they'll us that.)
-I hate when people don't return their grocery carts to the cart return. If I can do it with 2 babies and a cart full of groceries anyone can. If I see someone leaving their cart I always offer to put it away for them in hopes of shaming them into doing it next time.
What are yours?
You covered 2 out of 3 of mine.
I hate smacking
I hate talking about anything bodily fluid related while I eat
I hate people talking over you when you talk and never acknowledging you were actually saying something when they rudely cut you off
That's like 1% of my list
I have way too many. But a few are:
- I hate when you let someone over on the freeway and they do not give you even a little wave as a thank you.
- I hate it when people use my pens. My boss actually used my pen the other day and I had to just throw it away. Not like he is a grubby guy or anything, I just do not like not knowing where their hands have been.
- I hate it when people say "um".
Ok...I better stop.
I hate when people talk during the previews at the movies.
Just one for now. I'll add to this thread though.
- I don't like it when I am talking to someone and they don't give me their full attention. (I have to be careful there are no TV's with sports on when DH and I go to a restaurant.)
- I hate it when you are in line at a store and they open a new line but the person behind you runs to the newly opened register. It's rude! Many times I will even offer to let the person behind me go if they are nice enough to make sure I don't want to go first.
- Amber, the cart return thing annoys me as well. It's so lazy and I've seen so many cars get damaged that way. It's been 110 degrees here but I still walk my butt to the cart return!
- It irritates me when someone is sick (or their child is sick) but they still come to a get together. This also goes for letting their sick child on play equipment.
Btw Kristi, your thing with pens cracks me up.
Jenn- I'm the WORST gum smacker. Ever. I know it's annoying but I jsut can't help it. I try to limit my gum chewing to when no one is around, or I'm running.
I'm gonna add a big ditto to most of these too! Man, people can be annoying.
Amber, I forgot to respond to the in laws not washing their hands. GROSS! Especially because you know they are touching everything in your house after not washing their hands. Ick. I have a feeling my in laws do not sufficiently wash their hands either. It's a good thing they only visit us once a year.