RQOTD - Thursday
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: RQOTD - Thursday

  1. #1
    Community Host
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,074

    Question RQOTD - Thursday

    What was the last thing you wasted your money on?
    ~Ashley

  2. #2
    Mega Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Books, I spend too much money on books.
    Nicole

    me and DH 09/06/05
    Alicia Marie 07/06/08
    David John Courtenay 14/10/09
    Angel 4/8/07
    DSDs Portia 2001 Lexi 1999 Cassondra 1989

  3. #3
    Posting Addict Lavender444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    9,764

    Default

    Um....nothing really. I don't spend money, unless it's something I really want or need.

  4. #4
    Mega Poster a's girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    3,701

    Default

    I really can't think of anything. One of my resolutions for the new year was to quit spending money on things that are not necessary...so I have not even gone out to lunch!
    Me:Kristi
    DH: Alex
    Mama to: Alison Jean born 04/08/10 + four fur babies
    Blog: theadventuresofalexandkristi.blogspot.com

    Photobucket

  5. #5
    Posting Addict alwayssmile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    I forget.
    Posts
    19,086

    Default

    I'm sure I've wasted money since, but this is what first comes to mind.

    http://www.amazon.com/VTech-80-06132.../dp/B000231EX2

    I hate that stupid ball with a passion. What happened was that late last spring I had DS in a ring sling and we were walking through walmart. Kid grabbed this ball off the shelf and held on to it for the rest of the trip, so I bought it for him. After all maybe it would encourage him to crawl cause it moves right? Ugh. This kid loved it for like 2 days and then decided it was dumb. And the stupid thing just keeps repeating the same thing over and over. WASTE OF MONEY! I'm just grateful that I only spent $12 on it.

  6. #6
    Posting Addict Lavender444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    9,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alwayssmile View Post
    I'm sure I've wasted money since, but this is what first comes to mind.

    http://www.amazon.com/VTech-80-06132.../dp/B000231EX2

    I hate that stupid ball with a passion. What happened was that late last spring I had DS in a ring sling and we were walking through walmart. Kid grabbed this ball off the shelf and held on to it for the rest of the trip, so I bought it for him. After all maybe it would encourage him to crawl cause it moves right? Ugh. This kid loved it for like 2 days and then decided it was dumb. And the stupid thing just keeps repeating the same thing over and over. WASTE OF MONEY! I'm just grateful that I only spent $12 on it.
    Duuuuuuude! We had that dumb thing too. OMG! I HATED it! Get it out of your house now, because it's not long before they start throwing it like a ball and that thing is heavy! I seriously thought it might dent our floors, nevermind what it could to to another little body or my feet! I felt a little guilty for giving it away instead of throwing in the trash, like it belongs.

  7. #7
    Posting Addict alwayssmile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    I forget.
    Posts
    19,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender444 View Post
    Duuuuuuude! We had that dumb thing too. OMG! I HATED it! Get it out of your house now, because it's not long before they start throwing it like a ball and that thing is heavy! I seriously thought it might dent our floors, nevermind what it could to to another little body or my feet! I felt a little guilty for giving it away instead of throwing in the trash, like it belongs.
    Thankfully it's in storage in NC right now. I'm not planning on bringing it back out ever again! I'm hoping to find someone I don't like to give it to.

  8. #8
    Community Host
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,267

    Default

    Are you insinuating that I have the ability to waste money?

    I think there must be something I need to shop for.

    Julie

  9. #9
    Community Host
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alwayssmile View Post
    Thankfully it's in storage in NC right now. I'm not planning on bringing it back out ever again! I'm hoping to find someone I don't like to give it to.
    ~Ashley

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions