RQOTD - Tuesday

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692
RQOTD - Tuesday

What do you do when you can't sleep (after all attempts to get back to sleep)? Read? Watch tv? Housework?

Joined: 04/09/06
Posts: 1244

I usually read or I get on my phone and read the news.

Kayla1981's picture
Joined: 01/04/07
Posts: 1529

I usually get on my phone. I know reading would be better since electronics keep you awake longer but the phone is easy to hold while laying down.

alwayssmile's picture
Joined: 08/26/07
Posts: 14483

That was me last night! Just could not sleep! I ended up reading on my iPad for 2 hours. It's what I'll usually do though sometimes I'll go online for a bit longer.

mommyvolc's picture
Joined: 03/22/07
Posts: 1296

I usually read. Now that I have a tablet, I will sometimes go online, but I find it wakes me up a bit more, so reading is better.

Nicole

Lavender444's picture
Joined: 03/27/03
Posts: 1944

I read, go online, or watch T.V. Sometimes I'll head down to my craft room. Generally I can sleep though. Biggrin

Cali26's picture
Joined: 02/01/07
Posts: 1040

I have never (well, except during my first trimester of pregnancy) had trouble sleeping. Anytime of the day or night, I could easily fall asleep.

AshnBill's picture
Joined: 11/06/06
Posts: 5333

I usually don't have that problem, but for some reason last night I couldn't sleep! I just layed there...trying to sleep. lol!

And Julie, did you REALLY post this at 338 am?!?! Please tell me my time settings are way off...

Cali26's picture
Joined: 02/01/07
Posts: 1040

"AshnBill" wrote:

And Julie, did you REALLY post this at 338 am?!?! Please tell me my time settings are way off...

My time says 1:38, so Julie, did you have trouble sleeping last night? Wink

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

Let's just say this is my 4th day in a row that my day has started at 3 or before. Yesterday I was up from 2:09 on. I can't take it anymore.

AshnBill's picture
Joined: 11/06/06
Posts: 5333

"Readyforbaby1" wrote:

Let's just say this is my 4th day in a row that my day has started at 3 or before. Yesterday I was up from 2:09 on. I can't take it anymore.

OMG. Is it one of the boys waking that early? Or just can't sleep?

Joined: 04/09/06
Posts: 1244

Oh man Julie! The only time I have trouble sleeping is when I am very stressed. If I wake up at all, my mind starts racing and I cannot stop it without some serious reading and meditation. Sad I hope you get some sleep soon. Maybe try drinking some warm milk and see if it will put you back to sleep? :bigarmhug:

Kayla1981's picture
Joined: 01/04/07
Posts: 1529

Oh no, Julie! Sad

Lavender444's picture
Joined: 03/27/03
Posts: 1944

Ugh! Julie, that stinks! What's going on? Do you have a lot on your mind lately?

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

"AshnBill" wrote:

OMG. Is it one of the boys waking that early? Or just can't sleep?

Matthew gets up but just for 10-20 minutes. I just can't fall back asleep.

"melnzai" wrote:

Maybe try drinking some warm milk and see if it will put you back to sleep?

I'll have to give milk a try.

"Lavender444" wrote:

Do you have a lot on your mind lately?

Tons. :shrug:

alwayssmile's picture
Joined: 08/26/07
Posts: 14483

"Readyforbaby1" wrote:

Let's just say this is my 4th day in a row that my day has started at 3 or before. Yesterday I was up from 2:09 on. I can't take it anymore.

:bigarmhug:

I've had the issue of not being able to fall asleep till 2-3 am a few days now. DS decided that 5:30 am was a great wake up time today (almost 2 hours earlier than normal). I was NOT happy. Blum 3

Lavender444's picture
Joined: 03/27/03
Posts: 1944

If you need to talk and unburden some of that load, we're always here. You are always welcome to call or email me too.

Maybe we need to do a chat night soon? Hope everything is okay

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

"alwayssmile" wrote:

I've had the issue of not being able to fall asleep till 2-3 am a few days now. DS decided that 5:30 am was a great wake up time today (almost 2 hours earlier than normal). I was NOT happy. Blum 3

I hope you are getting some more rest tonight!

"Lavender444" wrote:

If you need to talk and unburden some of that load, we're always here. You are always welcome to call or email me too.

Maybe we need to do a chat night soon?

Awh. Thanks.

Nice reminder that chat night is in two weeks, I think!