What does your to-do list look like right now?
its about 20 feet long!
Finish trim in bathroom (custom woodworking I am doing)
Complete stained glass window for bathroom
Gut DJ's room
Insulate and re-drywall DJ's room
Paint DJ's room
Gut playroom before end of September, insulate and re-drywall/paint after window installation.
Clean basement floor, seal and paint
Install new screened door on front of house, paint trim around door
Weed back garden
And that's just the house list...!
In the next few weeks we (I) need to:
-Finish making burp clothes, wipe covers, pacifier pockets and hooded towels for friends new babies.
-Run (half marathon next weekend)
-Lay paver stones and rocks in our sideyards.
-Prep our patio for concrete to be poured so we can enlarge it.
-decide if we want the patio to be stamped and stained.
-Sand and refinish our hardwood floors.
-Start making invitations and decorations for Ava's b-day party.
In August we need to:
- Build a wall in our dining room to close it in
- paint the new wall, french doors and hallway
- get new carpet in the front two bedrooms for the kids
- set up Deacon's new room
- set up the nursery
- pay my OB lots of money
- get my brother a bday gift
- get my dad a bday gift
- have my 20 week u/s
- pick a stinkin' name!
- Ask Amber if she is making me this stuff: burp clothes, wipe covers, pacifier pockets and hooded towels for friends new babies.
-finish painting sauna
-paint back door going into house
-pick weeds around patio (it's been way too hot to do any of these top 3 things!)
-get Miles moved into a bed...
-buy new bedding for baby girl (waiting to sell our neutral stuff which is listed on ebay now)
-paint baby girl's room to match bedding
-finish making some burp cloths
-finish going through all of Miles' outgrown clothes
Ummm....keep the kid alive.
Yeah, that's about it.
Everything else is fine if it doesn't happen.
It looks long...... :bigwink:
(I'll come back to this thread later)
Lots of stuff going on:
- Pack! We are moving in two weeks. ACK! This is the big part of my list!!!
- Purge. I have a ton of just stuff that needs to be sorted and either taken to the dump or to the Goodwill.
- Finish the hate I am crocheting for Alison.
- Finish crocheting the blanket I am making.
- Patch and paint the few nicks in the walls.
- Get Alison totally weaned off the bottle.
Lol @ Jackie I understand the feeling!
-Print pictures of Jordan's first year
-Assemble her baby book (I WILL get it done, I WILL get it done...)
-Celebrate our 9th anniversary (which is today!) at some point since all our babysitters are busy this weekend *yes, this is a "to do" and "must do"*
-Have someone give us a quote on redoing our shower (um, Nicole?? You sound pretty handy!)
-Pack away some of the clothes Jordan has grown out of
Last but not least...
-Survive the hottest summer since 1980
Lol, yep this is about mine too.
Except, working on my website, I would like to get that done.
Amber, you definitely want it stamped and stained. Definitely.
Happy Anniversary, Kayla!
- sterilize breast pump parts
- wash baby clothes and diapers
- pack for birthing center
- write thank you notes
- nag DH about vacuuming car and installing car seat
- nag DH about getting more baby stuff down from attic
- go into labor
But honestly, right now - I'm ignoring it.
Summer is here and we just have a fantastic time taking Evie to the playground, water park, pool, water park, etc etc. when she is not at daycare during the week (while we work).
Kayla - Happy Anniversary! :clink:
---------------AMBER - AHEM - Did you read Ashley's list??? It includes Christmas shopping! :bigwink:
I did see that! It made me chuckle.
To make myself feel better for my slacker ways, I wrote it off to her trying to get it done befor her little girl comes along.