So this is the second clomid cycle. If I stop the cycle at 30 days like my ob says with provera, or if I ovulated and I will naturally get af, I will be about half through my next cycle when it's time for my appt with the new RE.
So. My question. Should I take clomid next cycle or not?
I asked the dr office and they said it's up to me. I can't decide if I should go 'natural' so they can see how things go with me. Or if I should take it and they'll be able to see the follies to know if they are growing (they already said that we'll do ultrasounds)
Any thoughts? What would you do?