Well I went to my doctor for my monthly check with temp chart in hand. He looked at my chart and said it's text book. After he did his exam he ordered a beta draw. I find out tomorrow if it's a good sign or not. He didn't see any blood and he did last month. I'm not holding my breath. I was so happy that I had to POAS when I got home and it was BFN. AF should be here tomorrow. We have a few more months of trying what we are trying then off to the RE but we are going to wait till the first of the year cause I will have different insurance that will cover fertiliazation and the deductable is only $300 compared to $1000. All in all it'll work out some day if not we will adopt. Both of our companys will give money for adoption it totals $7000 which is a great start.
So all good news