Well today was a serious setback for us. I had the hysteroscopy and she found several polyps. OB wants me to start BC pills next cycle but we are on the fence about it. She said surgery was too risky for me right now. I'm waiting for some results and then we will see the MFM dr and then DH and I have decided we want a 2nd opinion. I'm not a fan at all of BC pills but I'm also aware of the risks of surgery so I'm stuck.
I'm also a single mutation carrier for MTFHR. She assured me that single mutation, heterogeneous carriers such as myself have nothing to worry about. I know there are several woman on here that have this and I wanted to know if I should be worried.
All in all, I'm very upset. I just can't catch a break. I really hope that the MFM dr. sheds a better light on what the next step can be. At this point, I'm seriously considering calling it quits. I'm very close to my breaking point.