I met with my Doc yesterday. He went over my HSG results in more detail. He says the "suspicious adhesions" are in the pelvic cavity and not the tube, so that's a plus. He was also optimistic about the blockage getting shaken up because ultimately they did get the dye through. He wants me to come in on day 9 or 10 (depends on my temps) of my next cycle to do a mucus test.
When I asked him about revisiting the idea of Clomid he was hesitant. He loved my chart, and is nervous about giving me Clomid for fear of damaging my ovaries, which apparently work just fine. He wants DH and I to try naturally for three or four more months. He is very optimistic, and told me that after an HSG chances often rise by upwards of 15%.
I am trying to be as optimistic. Three plus years and it hasn't worked so far, ya know? And I mentioned that I had an HSG before and it didn't seem to help. But as he pointed out, last time they didn't get the dye through.
So, it's a waiting game.
But, ever forward. I'll move on from this. And by golly I'm GONNA get knocked up if it's the last thing I do!!!