Any suggestions?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Any suggestions?

  1. #1
    Prolific Poster littlecouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,237

    Default Any suggestions?

    Ok I need some advice please. Before dd which was 4 years ago, I was not very regular, then after dd I was. Now my new dh and I have been trying to conceive. With being very regular, last month my cycle was barely 2 days, now this month I am 4 days late. Have taken multiple tests, but each have been negative. Any suggestions? Pregnant or not? How long should I wait for a positive? Thanks ahead of time.

    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  2. #2
    Prolific Poster littlecouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Nevermind, right after posting this I might have just started. Thanks

    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  3. #3
    Posting Addict AnnaRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littlecouch View Post
    Nevermind, right after posting this I might have just started. Thanks
    Isn't that always how it goes? BOOO! I hope that your TTC journey is nice and short. I also hope that you decide to stay around and share it with us.

  4. #4
    Mega Poster mrs.doolittle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,657

    Default

    Sorry that af arrived, but do hope you'll join us! Have you been tracking your cycle?

    Beth (38 )
    DH (40)
    DSS (17)
    DS July 2010






  5. #5
    Prolific Poster littlecouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.doolittle View Post
    Sorry that af arrived, but do hope you'll join us! Have you been tracking your cycle?
    Been tracking for a while, but here is the weird part. Last month I barely had a flow for 2 days and now this month I was 5 days late, started yesterday at around 3 and now I have all but quit. This is too odd. I still wonder what's up. Anyone else ever have this?

    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  6. #6
    Super Poster Lily2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littlecouch View Post
    Been tracking for a while, but here is the weird part. Last month I barely had a flow for 2 days and now this month I was 5 days late, started yesterday at around 3 and now I have all but quit. This is too odd. I still wonder what's up. Anyone else ever have this?
    I have had this before as well. It was very disheartening because I kept thinking well....maybe I'm pregnant! So I took many tests that of course all ended in negatives...

    I don't know if it was from stress or whatnot, but either way if I were you I would POAS because just because it was a negative for me doesn't mean it won't be a positive for you!
    -Michelle


    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

  7. #7
    Prolific Poster littlecouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily2006 View Post
    I have had this before as well. It was very disheartening because I kept thinking well....maybe I'm pregnant! So I took many tests that of course all ended in negatives...

    I don't know if it was from stress or whatnot, but either way if I were you I would POAS because just because it was a negative for me doesn't mean it won't be a positive for you!
    Thank you. Will try again in a few days to see. It's very possible to be stress though. Will keep all informed. Keeping fingers crossed. Thanks.

    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions