So, I just got a call from the nurse with some of my CD3 test results (others had to be sent to a lab and will take some time to get back). Overall, especially for my age, the results are good!
Here is what I have back so far:
- Estrogen / Estradiol (E2): 56; should be under 60
- FSH: 7.5; should be under 10
- Prolactin: 3.82; should be under 25 (This was non-fasting since I forget about that part -- I pass out when I give alot of blood unless I eat and I had to give 6- 7 vials today - totally spaced the request to fast for the prolactin screen).
- I have 7 early follicles; this is a bit low as they like to see 10-20 total. Anyone have any tips / advice on how to boost the number of follicles? Everything else was apparently good; wasn't given any specifics - the ultrasound tech joked that I was "boring"!
- TSH: 2.05; should be
Test results pending:
- LH: should be under 10
- AMH: should be 1.0 to 8.0
- Genetic Disease Carrier Testing
- 9/9/13 for Saline HSG
- Progesterone Test day 21-23 post ovulation