Thoughts.?? I'm a bit auk but will it increase possibility? If so maybe on lite days? Whatever works!!! Is anyone taking anything to help conceive??
Is it wrong to have a plan or stop ttc after a certain point. Cycle 7. Ttc #3 and took along emotional time with other 2.
DH is wanting one so we both don't get so emotional distressed over it. We are getting older.
Help?! Am I only one? What's your thoughts and plans.
Does house situation/daycare play roles in desicions???
Depending on how long AF lasts for you, it would be pretty unlikely to increase your chances of getting pg to DTD during AF. But if you want to, its not going to hurt anything.
No plan is wrong if its right for your family and situation. DH is still on the fence about going for #3 and if he stays with his no answer much longer then it'll be too late. I don't want the kids too far apart in age and we are getting really close to my cutoff point. Financial considerations are huge. I think they are very valid when thinking about having kids. Daycare costs are insane and if they will be in daycare that could majorly affect the family financial situation.
I've been thinking the same thing, but setting an end date stresses me out more than a BFN. If we were to add a deadline, there would be more pressure on us. I'm on cycle 6. It took 10 with DS and 5 with DD.
It's frustrating in situations where there is no identified issue, the connections are just not being made - I wish I had something to blame it on, or somewhere to focus our efforts (ie do we need to increase sperm count, or is it an egg/ovulation issue?). I know that the chances of conceiving each month are low, but I'd hoped by #3 we would have figured out a better system!
I think staying positive and have an action plan are as much as I can do right now, otherwise the pressure will get to me and I'll never get pregnant!
haven't started yet but I plan to set a date that if nothing has happened that we go get checked. At that point we can decide if we want to be aggressive about it, JLIH or call it quits.
I agree about an absolute deadline causing more stress.
Daycare is a huge cost. Here we pay triple what my SILs pay in a smaller city.
DD1 July 2008 (41w3d)
November 2010 (13 weeks)
DD2 August 2011 (33w5d)
So what's an action plan?
Compared to a cut off?
I do see that it's more pressure and stressing as well but then at the end you don't feel like a failure. Waiting on another BFN month over month.
#1 took 8 cycle
Daycare is a huge cost. Agreed. Both kids would be in school all day. Little one all day kindergarten but I want to keep who we have without putting her into a financial delema. She's really apart of our family. Does amazing with our kids and she's worth every penny. Definitely want to keep and willing to pay. (not a daycare home or center) and that plays a huge role with us. So perfect right now. Our home is a 3bdr.
Back and forth my mind wanders ..
Sorry I forgot to look back at this thread! For me an action plan is using my "tools" (soft cup, bbt, co Q10) and being strategic about when we DTD.
I've been thinking a lot about an end date - how long do we try before we throw in the York? But every time I do, my stomach turns to knots and I have a hard time breathing - like I can't imagine not having another. And in my heart I know it'll happen soon.
I've been good with checking up on the threads (shocking) I wish if their was a reply to something ones started it would have a notification on the persons file. Now that would help.
I'm trying the same 'action' s as yourself, actually thanks to you! It's been your recommendations. I completely know the sick feeling, the knot in my stomach and can't breath. I myself feel like yes its going to happen but I get the same reactions and anxiety when I have to test (which is soon enough)
I have dropped hints to my childcare provider to see what would happen as I said before we have a great situation, we have talked about not actively looking for a different house but if something seemed right maybe to look and see how it goes. Just in case. But I've temporarily set a date well month of November. We are getting older, and honestly trying for a year is hard.
I'm in the same situation with a great caregiver. She has always known that a third was an option, but i was hesitant to tell her that we're trying - it felt like a little TMI. But, something sort of came up where it felt relevant to tell her that we'd decided to ttc. I was nervous she'd be upset and that I'd lose her once #3 came along. But, she was awesome and said she'd work with us to make it work for all of us, and that she'd make sure she held the spot for me. It'll probably mean that I have to send the kids to her through my may leave at least a bit, but I think it'll be worth it in the end.
Well that's great news! I'm glad your situation is great and that everyone can and will be happy. I'm going to assume it's not a daycare situation as it would be hard to talk like that with a daycare surrounding
I'm afraid my lady might get pregnant as well... you know I'm close enough to her. I think I should just ask. Nothing is for sure and the more notice the less stress we will all feel. And if she has kids what her options will be.
I think I've turned this into a childcare forum. Not my intention by any means but appreciating everyone's theory and opinions