Well I heard from my OB today and it looks like I'm RE bound. He researched Femara over the weekend and because he's never used it before he really doesn't feel comfortable with prescribing it. He says he doesn't feel like he can be safe and treat me properly with it because of his lack of experience with it and he doesn't want to take too big of a risk. He did say however that he fully supports my taking the medication, but just thinks I should find someone who has used it and knows how it should be used and is familiar with dosing, side effects, etc. With that said, he mentioned that if I wanted he would refer me to the RE in the area. I talked to DH and we decided that it would probably be a good idea. I definitely can't take Clomid again and hopefully an RE will be a little more familiar with what my options are outside of Clomid. I'm supposed to be hearing from the RE in a day or two to let me know when my appointment is. I think this is a good step in the right direction and I hope it all works out. I feel optimistic and definitely impressed even further with my OB. With my health issues I've been to a lot of doctors and very few of them have the guts to admit that they don't know everything, and too many take risks with your health when they shouldn't. It's nice to know that if I ever do get pregnant I'll have such a great doc looking out for me and LO.