and got a BFN.
I am only 11dpo today, so I am going to wait and test again on Friday if AF doesn't show. I'm disappointed to be sure. *sigh* But, we just started this journey, so I can't expect miracles!
I guess we'll start again as soon as AF shows. And I think that this next month I will try to chart BBT. We'll see how that works, because honestly, I am just guessing at my ovulation date...
On the off chance that you do get AF (still hoping you don't!)...I'd try temp'ing.
I told myself that if it didn't happen this month that I would go get a basal thermometer and start temping my next cycle. I went and checked one out at Walgreens yesterday and it was only $10, but I didn't want to buy it if I didn't need it, so I decided to wait. So my guess is that I'm going to break myself in on the temping in the next few days.