DH has decided he wants to wait a while, take a break and revisit the idea of TTC in 6 months. We've already been trying for over a year with no success so my odds keep dwindling, doesn't look like I'm even Oing but he wants me to go back on BCP till we've gotten settled and can come to a new decision, "we'll discuss it again in 6 months and make another plan".
I'm heartbroken. I'm already facing a wait of up to a year to see the OB for tests looking into my secondary infertility, now I'm not sure they'll even talk to me if I've been back on BCP, if I ask for a new prescription I'm afraid they'll contact the OB and I'll just get bumped from the list.
He says he doesn't care if we can't have a baby, he's happy with just the 3 of us (DD isn't his bio child). There are no babies here to adopt and we can't afford an international adoption - we can always adopt he says.
What happens in a few years when HIS clock starts ticking and I'm too old...