My sister asked me to just send you guys a quick update - she experienced some cramping and spotting last night and went to the hospital to get checked. They told her all the signs pointed to her losing the baby, however after a few tests they became concerned that the pregnancy was ectopic, and after an ultrasound they decided to admit her. They are doing tests to see if she's bleeding internally, and are trying to find out if she will need surgery if the pregnancy is in fact ectopic. All of this basically means we don't know anything really. She is just scared and asking for your thoughts and prayers. Thanks so much for your support.
My T & P are with you!
Last edited by mrs.doolittle; 04-08-2012 at 08:28 AM.
Blood hcg test run today came back. Level dropped from 793 Monday April 2 to 50 today. I've lost my baby. I've been bleeding since midnight thursday and crapming as well. Blood count also low-tests being run but won't get those results till next week.
I'm depressed and frustrated and I just want to go home.
Just wanted to update u guys.
I am so sorry! T &P going out to you and yours.
IVF with ICSI #1
Egg Retrieval- 01/15, 41 eggs. Cycle Cancelled- Severe OHSS.
6 embryos frozen.
March 5- 1 did not survive thaw, 2 transferred- BFN
FET #2- June/July
3 embryos left.
Follow My Story HERE!