We had our "debriefing" appt with the RE this morning to discuss the next steps and what he thinks went wrong. The biggest thing is that our embryo quality was low. We still have 2 of the "5's" and a few others that are "4's" and one or two less than that. He thinks that he may be able to 'fix' that possibly but as you know, nothing is guaranteed. We could also do another 'fresh' cycle with some added medicines and hope (and pray) that I respond as well if not better than last time. Both options comes with their own 'pros' and 'cons' and are anxiety-inducing either way. The earliest we could do anything would be the middle of Jan (so yet another Christmas w/o a prospect of a baby:-( ). I really really really hate this infertility mess. I just wish that it wasn't so hard all the time. Just if one thing could go right for once. Oh and my blood pressure is concerningly high (I have a pretty strong family hx of heart disease) so he wants me to try to destress and get a machine to check at home. Sorry to whine but I'm just done with this whole thing. I was so hoping that it would have worked and that I could be celebrating the holidays and adding an extra stocking on the mantle. Instead we'll be counting the weeks until we can try this again - whatever we decide.