Damn! Didn't work out....
Had my 7 wk U/S on Jun 18 and then my 8.5 wk U/S today - confirmed not viable. Two sacs and two fetal poles but no HB and no growth between the two scans.
I'm sorry I couldn't talk about it until today, but being in limbo last week sucked the most. Did all my crying and feeling devastated last week - at least now I feel strangely relieved (with a few tears) and I can get back to drinking coffee, running, biking and enjoying my summer with my DH and DD.
I'll be back, since I have a frostie on ice. They are sending me and DH for karotyping blood test of some kind, even tho we had 3 embryos implanted, I'm guessing that it was just bad luck/poor egg quality due to endo/age factor so I dunno whether karotyping will be useful. After all, we do have a DD and she's healthy and developing normally.
Hoping the next time we try, it will be a better conclusion.
Thinking of all you ladies and can't wait to catch up with you!