I had my US today and everything is looking good. I had 18 eggs that were measured >10. I'm still not quite ready so they are going to do one more day of stims and then trigger tomorrow with ER Friday automatically (no more US). They didn't do b/w today so I don't know what my E2 is but they discussed the likelihood of OHSS with me.
They said worst case if things look bad on Friday at ER, they will freeze everything and delay the transfer. I really, really don't want that. (Jenn, I know you had this happen). I asked if there is anything I can do and they said "No, we're the ones doing this to you."
They did say just take it easy and drink Gatorade. Is there anything else at all I can do to help??
After ER, they are going to give me a log to track weight, how much I drink, how much I pee, etc...