I thought I'd tiptoe on in here. I've been told by two RE's that IVF is my best chance for conceiving. I thought I'd wait it out a good while, but today I was informed that my AMH is low for my age, and if we want to be aggressive, now is the time. Seriously, each time I go see the RE, it is nothing but bad news.
Anyway, I guess my situation is a bit unique, in that I have two naturally conceived children already. We started trying for #3 when #2 was 1 y.o, so apparently havoc took over my body in the meantime, and I have two damaged tubes, scar tissue, from endo.
I switch, literally in the course of minutes, from deciding I want to do IVF, to thinking I am crazy, and I will just have to be content with what I have. What if I have embryo's left over, and we really just want one more child? What about multiples? My husband is really not on board anyway, but I want another so much!
The nurse today, while taking vials and vials of blood from me said, "just pray and you will have your answer". Did anyone else have this deep dilemma, and how did you come to your conclusion, one way or the other?
I know I am fortunate to have the two that I have. I either have to go the extra steps to have another, or come to peace with what I've been given. Hard to give up the dream for a larger family, though, if that's what is comes down to.
I know you have all had struggles, and I appreciate any advice you can give me. I hope the answer, and peace just come to me in my sleep tonight.