Not sure where to go now.... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Not sure where to go now....

  1. #11
    Community Host meggyrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,930

    Default

    Thanks for the update. I'm glad the doctor was able to give you options. It's nice that he is being so aggressive with the IUI's instead of just moving straight to IVF. I hope this is the protocol for you. Sorry about the Celiac. I would have the hardest time being gluten free. I hope this helps out though.

    Meg-30 DH-42

    2 IUI's-BFN
    IVF #1-cancelled d/t embryos arresting before transfer (3/09)
    IVF #2-BFP 9wks-7/30/09 (6/09)
    IVF #3-BFN (5/10)

  2. #12
    Mega Poster CaityA83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    *lurker*

    I just wanted to say that I did a very similar protocol to what you described for both of my successful IUIs. We did femara for 5 days and then I did fillistim injections until my follicles looked good and then I triggered and had the iui. I'm very hopeful for you!! I'm always stalking this board and can't wait to see how things go!!

  3. #13
    Mega Poster raingirl28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    Thanks girls! I'm feeling hopeful now. I'm not liking the gluten free though, but if it makes my iron go up and helps me get pregnant, I'm all for it!!
    Rachael & Rob 08/10/08
    Destiny isn't a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice.
    6 years, 3 REs, 2 surgeries, 5 IUIs, success on the 5th try!
    Baby Girl Rowan ~ Dec 10, 2013 ~


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions