PIO

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
reb2591020's picture
Joined: 09/20/09
Posts: 333
PIO

I guess I should have realize that PIO shots would give me pregnancy symptoms. But it kinda sucks because I know they are NOT symptoms from being pregnant.

So far here are mine:

Peeing- all the time
Sore BB's
hungry

All of this and I am not even pregnant yet!! Wink Anyone else have some you want to add to the list?

meggyrn's picture
Joined: 02/16/09
Posts: 2263

I had the sore BB's also. I think I remember being crampy. PIO sucks because all of it's symptoms mimic pregnancy. But you never know, they may be pregnancy symptoms. How many days ago was your transfer?

reb2591020's picture
Joined: 09/20/09
Posts: 333

"meggyrn" wrote:

I had the sore BB's also. I think I remember being crampy. PIO sucks because all of it's symptoms mimic pregnancy. But you never know, they may be pregnancy symptoms. How many days ago was your transfer?

I wish, but way too soon. I am only 4dp3dt....if I continue to feel stuff Monday or Tuesday maybe I will start to get excited. Smile

babydreamer11's picture
Joined: 01/23/11
Posts: 155

I have a question about progesterone.... currently i have been doing the vaginal progesterone since transfer... and ever since im noticing that when i wipe down there im finding a build up of it coming out.. is that suppose to happen is that normal...

reb2591020's picture
Joined: 09/20/09
Posts: 333

"babydreamer11" wrote:

I have a question about progesterone.... currently i have been doing the vaginal progesterone since transfer... and ever since im noticing that when i wipe down there im finding a build up of it coming out.. is that suppose to happen is that normal...

Sorry, I am not sure...this is my first time doing progesterone and it is in IM shot form.

Jenn0113's picture
Joined: 03/09/07
Posts: 5335

"babydreamer11" wrote:

I have a question about progesterone.... currently i have been doing the vaginal progesterone since transfer... and ever since im noticing that when i wipe down there im finding a build up of it coming out.. is that suppose to happen is that normal...

A build up of what, the suppository? If you mean its leaking out, yes, that's normal. That's why most women hate them. You usually have to wear a pad when you use those. However I'd take the suppository and leaking any day of the PIO (sorry Reb Wink ) any day if I did it again, LOL. I think - and I could be totally wrong - I'm just assuming - that the cream is the carrier and the progesterone is being absorbed - so none of the progesterone is coming out, so don't worry about losing any when it leaks.

As far as the PIO giving you pg symptoms - yeah, it can. But pregnancy can give you those symptoms too Smile I can't wait to see when you start testing. (I can't get online M-F at work anymore so I am reading by phone and posting when I get home)

reb2591020's picture
Joined: 09/20/09
Posts: 333

"Jenn0113" wrote:

A build up of what, the suppository? If you mean its leaking out, yes, that's normal. That's why most women hate them. You usually have to wear a pad when you use those. However I'd take the suppository and leaking any day of the PIO (sorry Reb Wink ) any day if I did it again, LOL. I think - and I could be totally wrong - I'm just assuming - that the cream is the carrier and the progesterone is being absorbed - so none of the progesterone is coming out, so don't worry about losing any when it leaks.

As far as the PIO giving you pg symptoms - yeah, it can. But pregnancy can give you those symptoms too Smile I can't wait to see when you start testing. (I can't get online M-F at work anymore so I am reading by phone and posting when I get home)

I am going to try my best not to POAS before my beta which is Friday. I don't think I can take the disappointment, I am trying to brace myself for bad news Friday.

babydreamer11's picture
Joined: 01/23/11
Posts: 155

"Jenn0113" wrote:

A build up of what, the suppository? If you mean its leaking out, yes, that's normal. That's why most women hate them. You usually have to wear a pad when you use those. However I'd take the suppository and leaking any day of the PIO (sorry Reb Wink ) any day if I did it again, LOL. I think - and I could be totally wrong - I'm just assuming - that the cream is the carrier and the progesterone is being absorbed - so none of the progesterone is coming out, so don't worry about losing any when it leaks.

Yes its funny you say that about the pad... i ended up getting panty liners... Smile i just wanted to make sure that it was normal.. Smile thanks so much girls for all your help and advice.. Smile

Jenn0113's picture
Joined: 03/09/07
Posts: 5335

"reb2591020" wrote:

I am going to try my best not to POAS before my beta which is Friday. I don't think I can take the disappointment, I am trying to brace myself for bad news Friday.

I can understand that. I just hope you are pleasantly surprised!