Hey ladies - i lurk more then i post here, as this was an amazing support when i went through IVF the first 2 times.
I think we might be starting up again for another FET --- Thought i'd do a mini intro and jump in on some of the conversations.
Name is Jules - DH has MFI and we tried for 3 yrs, many tests, etc...IVF was the 'only way' we'd have kids, 1st IVF didn't work, 2nd try with a FET and we got pregs with our beautiful daughter O - mY pregnancy was just as crazy as trying to get pregnant, but i loved every last moment... in July i gave birth to my daughter.
we've been thinking about when we want another -org. we always thought in July we'd begin, for a Aug transfer, but... i'm wanting to BF til she turns 1yr, and i HAVE to tone up/lose some weight. I'm thinking i should let my hormones adjust a bit too, so maybe we'll do a end of the year or Jan transfer.....i dunno. But, i did set up an apt for May 7th with the RE to discuss what testing we have to do etc and his thoughts on the whole 'hormones settling' ....
so, hi and look forward to getting to know you gals!
Thank you for sharing your story. Welcome back.
Welcome back! Sounds like you are doing some good planning for the future and sounds like you have a good plan in place. Glad you have an appt coming up so you know what to plan for.
Come join us over on the chat thread as you wait things out
IVF #1-cancelled d/t embryos arresting before transfer (3/09)
IVF #2-BFP 9wks-7/30/09 (6/09)
IVF #3-BFN (5/10)
Welcome back. Good luck to you.
11/11 - 1st Fresh IVF attempt BFN
02/12 - FET BFN
04/12 - 2nd Fresh IVF attempt BFP
4weeks 2 days
9/12 - 3rd Fresh IVF attempt BFN
7/13 - 4th Fresh IVF attempt BFP
8 weeks due to chromosonal issues - A boy, Joseph Samuel
Welcome back and good luck!
Me 30 & DH 38 - Married 02/21/2003
TTC #1 since March 2008
1st IVF - February/March 2012-Cancelled due to low response
2nd IVF - March/April-BFN
Surprise natural BFP on Mother's Day 5/11/2014
Good luck making your decision! I wanted to go into IVF prior to a year after having my first DD, but was told I would have to wean because of the meds. I decided to wait to do anything until she was weaned more naturally in case it didn't work. I didn't want to have regrets. That's just my 2 cents.