Well, we made it to day 5. I was a little dissappointed when he embryologist came in though. Out of our 13 little guys, only one had made it to blast. Granted, they said it looked great and was starting to hatch so that's our ringer. She wasn't very confident that any of the others would make it to be frozen tomorrow. They did transfer a second that was grade 12B and did assisted hatching with that one, so you never know! I guess a lot of the others were actually grade D and had a lot of fragmentation. If any of them do make it, we will freeze until we need to decide what to do (one year of cryopreservation is included in our package)
You know the old story though-it only takes one! I am sitting on the couch today and tomorrow. My RE wants 2 days of bedrest, so I will take advantage.
DH laughed at me b/c I had a FRER to test and make sure it was clean so when I become obsessive abot testing in a few days I'll know for sure that HCG shot was gone
Sorry if I sound spacey...still under the effects of my happy pill from this morning
Brenda & Scott
Oh my goodness! How exciting! After my transfer, I remember thinking "there's a little baby growing in me right now!" Try not to obsess (right!), and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Remember, you're now PUPO, so have some ice cream in celebration!
Fingers crossed...rest up!! Looking forward to when you POAS!!
Congrats! Here's to an eager little hatchling settling in for a nice long ride. How many days before you POAS? Seven? Eight? Can't wait for updates
Congrats on being PUPO!!! Enjoy your couple of days of doing nothing and let DH pamper you.
IVF #1-cancelled d/t embryos arresting before transfer (3/09)
IVF #2-BFP 9wks-7/30/09 (6/09)
IVF #3-BFN (5/10)
Congrats! I'm loving the positive energy coming from your words! Get lots of rest and enjoy your couch time- I'm looking forward to that myself. KUP! xo
Just saw this and wanted to say that it is AWESOME that the one you transferred was already starting to hatch. B/c of my history of liver failure with pg, I could only transfer one b/c I can't risk multiples and the one we transferred was starting to hatch and now she's my little chunky monkey 4 month old! So I think that news sounds great! Good luck!